Re: [sharechat] RMG

From: nickkearney@xtra.co.nz
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 23:08:54 +0000

Christian

Obviously it does justify it because it the market said so!

Cheers

NK

> From: "Christian Mair" <product@adidas-ep.co.nz>
> Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 09:49:16 +1200
> To: "Sharechat@Sharechat.Co.Nz" <sharechat@sharechat.co.nz>
> Subject: [sharechat] RMG
>
> Does this announcement justify the huge jump today?
> Christian
>
> RMG advises that in the quarter ended 31/03/2001, RMG's management has
> reported improved results as the positive impact of the rationalisation
> process is becoming apparent. With March delivering a record revenue and
> profit figure, the quarter produced revenue of A$15.5m with an unaudited
> EBITDA of A$1.3m. This is a substantial improvement on the December year
> results recently reported, which was the period in which the new group
> emerged from the consolidation of 22 businesses and changed from its
> petroleum industry background. RMG Ltd was formed from the merger of 16
> businesses in June 2000 to create the regions leading receivables Management
> Company, to participate in the rapidly growing Accounts Receivables
> outsourcing, and receivables management markets. Change in that market has
> underlined the strategy and our timing. On completion of the integration of
> all the initial businesses plus subsequent acquisitions, RMG is on track to
> deliver industry competitive margins in the short term

Does this announcement justify the huge = jump=20 today?
Christian

RMG advises that in the quarter ended 31/03/2001, RMG's management=20 has
reported improved results as the positive impact of the=20 rationalisation
process is becoming apparent. With March delivering a = record=20 revenue and
profit figure, the quarter produced revenue of A$15.5m = with an=20 unaudited
EBITDA of A$1.3m. This is a substantial improvement on the = December=20 year
results recently reported, which was the period in which the new = group
emerged from the consolidation of 22 businesses and changed = from=20 its
petroleum industry background. RMG Ltd was formed from the merger = of=20 16
businesses in June 2000 to create the regions leading receivables=20 Management
Company, to participate in the rapidly growing Accounts=20 Receivables
outsourcing, and receivables management markets. Change = in that=20 market has
underlined the strategy and our timing. On completion of = the=20 integration of
all the initial businesses plus subsequent = acquisitions, RMG=20 is on track to
deliver industry competitive margins in the short=20 term

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Investment books G Stolwyk