Re: Re: [sharechat] WHS or AIA

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 20:33:23 +1200

I don't think so.

Everybody knows that I have devoted a lot of time discussing AIA on the Forum. H. presumably must have traced these items.

Everybody knows that I am an AIA shareholder. Therefore, some contributors may be waiting for me to open the case for AIA.

I happen to like both companies, provided the WHS price will come back more.- I thought, I read that WAL- Mart from the US. could make things more difficult for WHS in Australia.

I am not a WHS shareholder, there will be some who have shares in both companies and they may want to talk about both of them perhaps.

Are you one of them or want to comment on both companies? Why don't you ?

I feel that your remark does not assist someone who wants information.

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Impulse withdraws brand in Ausattn G Stolwyk Phil Boeyen