Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2001

Re: [sharechat] CLH>>>>>> Collection House

From: "Peter Maiden" <pmaiden@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 21:01:57 +1200

Collection House got to the $4.50 level earlier than I said last time . Reached $4.55 intra-Tuesday to set an all time high. On pretty stong volumes as well.

Still has that upward trend I mentioned last time. Also of note is that the rise has been consistently strong and the 20 day moving average is not lagging too far behind.

Expect it hang around the $4.40 mark for a few weeks but definitely heading towards $4.70 - $4.80 by June

This is slightly higher than I said a few weeks ago. However obviously the announcement about another chunk of new business has helped this share along. Regular good news announcements seem to keep coming out - must be making the likes of RMG a bit worried.

Pity I waited until $3.30 before getting on board. Hopefully still a way to go before considering taking profits.

Cheers

Peter

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Southern Capital K & A Frankum