Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] NZSE market depth

From: "Tony Haddon" <haddon@E3.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 19:37:25 +1200

Agreed Malcolm, the pinch of salt treatment is occaisonally called for, but by and large m.d. availability is still a boon for the trader. Not all
depth screens are created equal either, Sanford's screen for example will show on demand all individual orders not just aggregate
price steps. I have my doubts that anything short of a tactical nuclear strike will make the NZSE move any quicker on this issue;
hounding your broker for depth will probably alienate them before anything useful is achieved, as I'm sure all the internet discount brokers
wish to provide depth anyway, and are lobbying for it. If this is not the case , I'd like to hear why not !!

Rgds  Tony Haddon

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Phil Erikson..virus ???? Tony Haddon