Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2001

Re: [sharechat] Nasdaq decline inevitable.......

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 16:59:27 +1200

Peter,

I support your contention re Nasdaq falling further.

Our Australian correspondent and shrewd investor Malcolm Cameron picked the Nasdaq to fall to 1200 before April 30.

He may run out of time perhaps: We don't know !

The present competition is very restricted and while we sharechatters don't want to use this FORUM for this sort of thing too much, a case could be made for a follow - up competition.

It is clear that there is a very high level of interest world wide in the lowest reading of the NASDAQ before the end of the year.

A competition based on this time frame could be useful for various reasons.

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Nasdaq decline inevitable....... Malcolm Cameron