Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2001

[sharechat]

From: "ray waters" <waters219@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 15:39:25 +1000

was wondering if some can explain the facts clearer to me on indranet there relationship with it, are they listed, can you buy shares or not or what. I'm from chch and live in oz now. cape range wireless is in oz at the moment it is going cheaply, 15c a share. similar stage to indranet.    there is no listing code either that i can find.  thanks for any help.