Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2001

Re: [sharechat] NASDAQ >>>>>>>>>>.. COMPETITION

From: nickkearney@xtra.co.nz
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 22:29:36 +0000

hi Gerry

I will go out on a limb and say below 1110.

Cheers

NK

> From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
> Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 20:44:49 +1200
> To: "sharechat.co.nz" <sharechat@sharechat.co.nz>
> Subject: [sharechat] NASDAQ >>>>>>>>>>.. COMPETITION
>

> Readers,
>
> I have predicted a fall to about 1300-1500, for some time now.
>
> There could be some good buying at those levels but even then, you need to
>know more about their true cash levels, their cash burn and prospects, I think.
>
> At those levels you should see a truer picture as more often the true status
>will be revealed: the worthwhile companies will give truer evidence as to why
>they should not be underrated.
>
> I am more confident about these levels, having seen Bush in action!
>
> Let us have a competition: Sorry people, no reward this time!
>
> 2. Competition.
>
> Will the NASDAQ fall below :  1670,1660, and in 10 point steps all the way
>down to 1000 points, before April 30 ?
>
> Conditions: Please use the word " below" and use the 10 points steps.
>
>             The closest pick wins !

> If you think that the Nasdaq will not fall below last night's 1673, then
>enter: " Above 1670 " Should that be the case then the earliest entry wins!

> If there are joint winners, then the earliest entry wins!
>
> The competition closes on Saturday, noon, NZ time.
>
> Please forward your entry to this forum, only !
>
> Gerry

> PS: I start the ball rolling by this entry: " Below 1420 "

Readers,

I have predicted a fall to about = 1300-1500,=20 for some time now.

There could be some good buying at = those levels but=20 even then, you need to know more about their true cash levels, their = cash burn=20 and prospects, I think.

At those levels you should see a truer = picture=20 as more often the true status will be revealed: the worthwhile = companies will give truer evidence as to why they should not = be=20 underrated.

I am more confident about these = levels,=20 having seen Bush in action!

Let us have a competition: Sorry = people,=20 no reward this time!

2. = Competition.

Will the NASDAQ fall below :  1670,1660, and in 10 = point steps=20 all the way down to 1000 points, before = April 30=20 ?

Conditions: Please use the word " below" and use the 10 = points=20 steps.

            The closest pick = wins=20 !

If you think that the Nasdaq=20 will not fall below last night's 1673, = then=20 enter: Above 1670 " Should=20 that be the case then the earliest entry = wins!

If there are = joint winners,=20 then the earliest entry=20 wins!

The competition closes on Saturday, = noon, NZ=20 time.

Please forward your entry to this forum, = only=20 !

Gerry

PS: I start the ball rolling by = this=20 entry: " Below = 1420 "

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] nasdaq malcolm feisst