Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2001

Re: [sharechat] NASDAQ >>>>>>>>>>.. COMPETITION

From: "Christian Mair" <product@adidas-ep.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 08:53:13 +1200

Below 1260
Cheers,
Christian
From: G Stolwyk
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 8:44 PM
Subject: [sharechat] NASDAQ >>>>>>>>>>.. COMPETITION

Readers,

I have predicted a fall to about 1300-1500, for some time now.

There could be some good buying at those levels but even then, you need to know more about their true cash levels, their cash burn and prospects, I think.

At those levels you should see a truer picture as more often the true status will be revealed: the worthwhile companies will give truer evidence as to why they should not be underrated.

I am more confident about these levels, having seen Bush in action!

Let us have a competition: Sorry people, no reward this time!

2. Competition.

Will the NASDAQ fall below :  1670,1660, and in 10 point steps all the way down to 1000 points, before April 30 ?

Conditions: Please use the word " below" and use the 10 points steps.

            The closest pick wins !

If you think that the Nasdaq will not fall below last night's 1673, then enter: Above 1670 " Should that be the case then the earliest entry wins!

If there are joint winners, then the earliest entry wins!

The competition closes on Saturday, noon, NZ time.

Please forward your entry to this forum, only !

Gerry

PS: I start the ball rolling by this entry: " Below 1420 "