Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2001

Re: [sharechat] Takeover of insurance companies as premiums increase

From: nickkearney <nk@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 20:50:12 +1200

Gerry

Well analysed.

Sounds like people could do well if they stayed right away from
companies like ADV and went to QBE.

Almost everything in economics goes in a cycle.  Currencies, housing,
sharmarkets etc.  At the moment the cycle is right away from tech stocks
and into traditional companies THAT EARN MONEY!!!

Oh well, how many times do we have to beat the drum!!!

Cheers

NK