Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] RUBICON competition >>>>>>>>>>>> RESULTS

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 21:23:55 +1200

Thank you Colin,

Curiously, the median value of all data was the same as that suggested by me in my "Opinion" = 41 cents.

I put in 32, 30 cents to counteract the very high values submitted; privately, I think that a buyer should wait till some parcels are being dumped.

I would expect lower values than 40 cents - come to think of it, the Directors could reduce the number of shares later by buying these back!

This would keep the predators at bay and at the same time capital will be returned to the investor!

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Fletcher Forest shares John Weernink