Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

[sharechat] RIL...RIL....RIL...

From: nickkearney <nk@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 12:05:32 +1200

RIL

Oh dear...oh dear...oh dear.

FTSE had its biggest single day drop in 10 years.

Britain had its wettest 12 months in 235 years.

Foot and Mouth is rampant and will kill off what is left of Britain's
protective farming industry.

RIL....RIL....RIL.....RIP!!!

Having said that however, you are welcome back here any time.  Make sure
you land at Auckland though because I have shares in them and have done
very well in the last 6 months.  I just love the thought of making money
off you landing at AIA.

Ciao

NK

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] RIL...RIL....RIL... JIM