Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

Re: [sharechat] Wilson Neill - Andrews inside out

From: "Phil Eriksen" <phil@acepay.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 10:39:58 +1200

>In the light of all this his suggestion of another service, a Wilson Neill
'supporters club' is laughable and his motives questionable.
>Investors ignore Mr Andrews thinly disguised avariciousness and look at,
the new direction, the quality of WN investment and the quality of the
technology that is Wilson Neill.
>Be confident and feather your own nests and not Mr Andrews'.

ummmm maybe it is just me, but surely all the things that have happened re
WNC since Mr Andrews started "ranting" tend to confirm that he has been, at
the very least, partially right?

Cheers,
Phil

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Strathmore Wedde, John