Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

[sharechat] CEN

From: aorang@voyager.co.nz
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 15:06:47 +1200

Could it be that CEN is just starting to come right and after all this
time of holding you are selling out prematurely?
My broker has shown me a valuation they have recently put on it of
$3.83. Although this does not mean the market agrees, perhaps
now they have shaken out all the small sellers and it may run
further.
It pays a dividend and IMHO is far from the worst NZ share about.
Holding both AIRVA and CAH recently I wish I had topped up on
CEN instead.

Regards,
Moose

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] CEN John and Beth Schwartfeger