Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

[sharechat] AQL & CSN

From: "Tony Haddon" <haddon@E3.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 18:22:07 +1200

All you serious types will no doubt be relieved that I no longer own AQL !  Nick K., I hereby withdraw my entry.

I abandoned ADV & RMG today as well....Faizal, you would be wise to back these  as "flyers" now.

BTW, has anyone else had  hassles getting brokers to recognise their brand new Common Shareholder Numbers (CSN) ?

Rgds,    Tony Haddon