Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

[sharechat] [Fwd: [Fwd: 2001 Competition]]

From: nickkearney <nk@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 20:25:27 +1200

Hiya all

I am technologically challenged.  Here is an update on the best share
competition for 2001.

Thought it went out last week but it didn't!

Make of it what you want.

Cheers

NK

From: nickkearney <nk@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 19:56:04 +1300

nickkearney wrote:

> Subject: 2001 Competition
> Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 15:17:51 +1300
> From: nickkearney <nk@xtra.co.nz>
> To: sharechat@sharechat.co.nz
>
> Hiya all
>
> A bit late on this (again)but for what it is worth here are the figures for
>best share 2001 as at 15 February:
>
> Name            Share           Closing 2000    Current         %(+/-)
>
> Tony HAddon     AQL             2               2               0%
> Phil Robinson   APF             3               4               +33%
> Mike            ITC             16              19              +19%
> Mark Hubbard    CGB             10              8               -20%
> frankums        TPC             25              20              -20%
  derek W         EFC             4               2               -50%
> Peter R         BDO             6               8               +33%
> Cullen          SPE             3               3               0%
> Christies       NOG             30              32              7%
> Anna NAum       WDT             75              70              -7%
  Margie          ITC             16              19              +19%
> Chris Castle    ITC             16              19              +19%
> kelvin          MCD             145             130             -10%
  Andrew Cooper   TTp             18              22              +22%
> Warner          EFC             4               2               -50%
> Mat Van Neen    EVZ             40              30              -25%
> David W         RMG             27              24              -11%
> me              RMG             27              24              -11%
>
> Big changes folks.  TTP & BDO the most impressive improver.  EFC, ITC & RMG
>the worst decliners.

Stay tuned for more next month.

Hey Ril.  Enjoying the catastrophe on the Footsie and with the footsie
(and mouthie)?  FTSE dropping like a big lead balloon!!  You always had
open invitations for sharechatters to stay with you when we were
travelling to your side of the globe.  I'll think I'll pass on that
right at the moment along with the rest of the world.  Enjoy the
isolation.

Cheers 4 now folks

NK

> I don't have the closing quotes for TPC; WDT; or MCD.
>
> If anyone can help with these then by the next update I can give a airer
> reflection of the situatrion.  (IE some entries I can't calculate!)
>
> Cheers
>
> NK

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] ROCOM Faizal