Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] Serious about Investing /Trading

From: "Michael Traill" <mjtjmt@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 11:53:43 +1200

Rosalie
Thanks for the reply,to which I have sent an individual email to you in response.
Anyone else who has an interest or enquiry go to the following link www.stanz.co.nz

On the left hand side of the home page click into meetings.
I feel sure this will answer most questions.
This is one you really do not want to miss.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Nufarm - Why The Stock Looks Cheap but is NOT! David Ling