Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

[sharechat] D & N E Traders

From: "Tony Haddon" <haddon@E3.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 19:18:47 +1300

Well said Roy

I'm still here, with pride intact and shirt sticking clammily to back !  I have to say though that IMO
watching the markets these days is like watching paint dry.

I'm no expert, I dunno about this week, but I stick by AQL as a prospect this year, along with NOG (watch GPG here if Peak/Energy thing bites the dust imo) , ADV(open secret there's been at least one player sniffing around, looks too oversold to me) and if you listen to some, Carter Holt Harvey is a potential takeover target.
However, if , like me, you live just down the road from one of their "sustainably managed" radiata harvesting operations on ground steep enough to make it a struggle staying on your feet you too would wonder about ethical investments......the Resource Management Act has a long way to go yet before it will provide much protection to society's life support system..

Must'nt talk emotive crap though eh ?

Tony Haddon

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Brierley loss $US21M half year Peter Maiden