Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

[sharechat] Help Needed for AMP office trust

From: "David Lau" <dlau@zfree.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 16:13:00 +1200

Hi everyone,

I am doing a research for my study, just need some help to answer these
questions.
If anyone can help will be very much appreciated.

1) What external information help investor to make investment decision?
I am thinking investment prospectus and annual report. Can some else think of
something
else?

2) What is business activity for AMP Office trust?

3) Does every investor record their portfolio in their original cost price or
current
market price?
I am thinking most people record it in current market price( at least that's
what
major stock broker do). Is there anyone out there using original cost price
instead
and what is your advantage of doing so?

Thanks
David