Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

Re: [sharechat] Returning at last

From: "Matthew Van Veen" <mattvanveen@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 20:55:58 +1300

Oliver

Welcome back.
You can go into Stockwatch.co.nz and type in TMN. From there you can read
the latest info including last report. I think they have come down too far -
in fact I thought that when they got to $1 something but they continued to
fall. Have finished falling now (I hope). Nothing to dramatic that pulled
the price this low and they are still signing new contracts.I cannot see any
reason why not to buy today at 61c when people were raving about them at 8
times that price. These are my thoughts and I have not conducted a thorough
research so there could be some hidden things I can't see. Someone else may
enlighten you more. On the funny side Chris Jones had to buy a new car while
he was on holiday in NZ as his current one would not tow his new Jet-ski.
Perhaps someone who follows this stock closely could give us all a run down.

Matt