Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

[sharechat] Announcement: NetBroker competition

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 16:11:25 +1300

Hi Everyone,

As you may have known, we were running a promotion in which one lucky person
who joined up with NetBroker during February was given a $1000 trading
account.

We are now pleased to announce that Jeremy Bernstein of Christchurch won the
prize - congratulations Jeremy!

We will be running promotions for our clients in the future so there will be
more chances to win.  Meanwhile, if you haven't checked out the NetBroker
service please do so - by joining up you are supporting this site.

Best Regards,

Ben Dutton
Managing Director
ShareChat Ltd

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] GPG to raid fletcher building? nick