Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

Re: [sharechat] FEG

From: "charlie brown" <gordy_gecko@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 18:28:17 +1100

Brian

1) Fay and Richwhite are no longer involved with FR Partners

2) And Shell have shown a great interest in small shareholders by trying to
screw them for a bargain basement price?

The sale and separation will go ahead - the issue is to who?

3) I find it interesting that Michael Andrews discounts Peaks bids
off-the-cuff, yet Shell felt compelled to raise there original miserly offer
when someone else becomes interested in the assets.

Don't there actions reflect those of someone who feels threatened that they
miss out now that the stakes have been raised?  Michael's message seems to
be that it wasn't really necessary as Peak are a bunch of "also rans".

C'mon Mike, wake up you ol dinosaur, the sale process may take a bit longer
than you expected meaning less time on the course and with a rod in hand.

CB