Re: [sharechat] Re: CALLING ALL READERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 23:04:58 +1300

Thanks Grant.

Bill Fosters' email address is certainly an improvement. I just sent a rocket in that direction and hope that many will follow our gesture.

Last year, the Minister of Commerce, mr. Paul Swain did not act on Montana's request to urgently introduce a new take-over code.

We must quickly dig up his email address and then " fire" thousands of emails!

He is the linchpin !!!!
He, more than anyone else is in the hot seat at present and we ought to increase the temperature!

Is there someone who can help us here?

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Thanks for your comment, Hugh Webber Phil Eriksen