Re: [sharechat] CALLING ALL READERS ( 3 )

From: "charlie brown" <gordy_gecko@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 09:12:38 +1100

Gerry

I have to express my disappointment in your childish move of enticing
chatters and the like to email the NZSE with inane unconstructive comments.
For someone who contributes top quality material to sharechat this is
stooping to the levels of mud slinging that goes on between our highly
ineffectual parliamentarians.

The NZSE is not going to listen to you.  This matter has already been
flogged to death and little if nothing will come from it.

The real questions that should be asked are as to the activities of MON, Mr
M, Alliance and their respective advisers.  Each of them had vested
interests in steam rolling Lion in a bona fide yet underhand way.  Sloppy
advising is to the fore here!!

If Alliance really felt strongly about Montana they could have bought the
Company - the fact is they didn't, and in the end, Lion raised one solitary
finger at each of the above and walked away with 51% of the company.

Let the matter die.  People still hold shares in a very good NZ (yes we've
retained one!!) company and IMHO it will not be long before the share under
the new majority owner will stand on its own merits at $4.40+.

So lets stop wasting time sending one liners espousing our virtues as
average kiwi battlers and start thinking about the next opportunity out
there.

I hope that we'll see the real Gerry back on line soon.

Charles