Re: [sharechat] Genesis

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 20:26:42 +1300

Derek,

The main problem is that it has not been made clear,
that there are 2 income streams to come from any approved medicine. These are from:

1. The right to produce.

2. Royalties on every dose of the medicine.

A few prospective investors know that some companies have the right to manufacture and distribute- This process has not been completed, but they are not aware of the

Royalties which may bring in the fees to Gen. These royalties will be on every dose of medicine!!

I have sent a copy of this email to the CEO of GEN . Perhaps he wants to exactly respell out the Who is who, the relationship of the main players and the implication of royalties.

I have felt for some time that these matters need reclarification.

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] TMN Matthew Van Veen