Re: [sharechat] BRY ntav (2)

From: Derek <dkw@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 19:41:32 +1300

I agree. Also, even if BRY sold Thistle it seems that they wouldn't know
what to do with the money, better to cash up one way or another and return
funds to shareholders. Its a pity BRY is a bit too big for GPG to process.

Derek

>Thoughts on Thistle.
>Brierley may have been best to distribute Thistle shares to its
shareholders on >the basis of say 8 Thistle for every 100 Brierley held.
The ntav of Thistle is >242p per share and the price is reputedly held back
by the overriding influence >of the BRY 45.9%.
>If THO then rose to 200p this would give each BRY holder 53.3c/share on
sale >with the remaining assets intact.
>D.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Sorry Ben but..... G Stolwyk