Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] CBA increases stake in LAC - A smart move !!

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 18:30:40 +1300

Malcolm,

I have been somewhat brusque, pse accept my apology!

Unfortunately, we can't and won't sell out of Australian stocks as we are longer term holders.

I don't like the fish and chips the Lady from Queensland serves; the talk about regulating Banks can also unsettle shareholders and foreigners alike.

Aussies in election mode and anything can be expected!

In the meantime, we shall just have to carry on as we always do, regardless of who wins the next Fed. elections!

In my opinion, LACO will continue to be a good investment, the price will have its ups and downs as most shares do!

CBA has a lot of "hidden assets", however, the market may not want to pay for that; should there be regulations coming into effect, then it could be exposed somewhat.

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Common Shareholder Number Teddy Wu