Re: [sharechat] CSG

From: Gerry Tyler-Smith <g.tylersmith@ext.canterbury.ac.nz>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 13:24:23 +1300

My broker tells me that they've just been crossed in-house, ie one part of
an institution selling it to another ( think that's how she explained it.)
Anyway, it doesn't mean that an institution is gobbling up shares from
sellers in the market. So, this isn't yet the time to jump for joy, or
order, "buy! Buy!'

Cheers

Gerry

 >    Does anyone know what is happening with Commsoft. They  have trade a
staggering 2.5million dollars  this morning and bumped the  share price up
5.6%. Is there some news pending??   Cheers Heather