Re: [sharechat] historical prices

From: "Tony Haddon" <haddon@E3.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 10:43:51 +1300

Nigel,    www.Australian-stockmarket.com    has it all. I do not know if it is adjusted.
I use Sanford's data, which as Phyllis says is not adjusted in any way.I have a filter which lets me sort the wheat from the chaff.

By the way (sorry if you deem this an advert Ben) If anyone is in need of a gadget which will select only the stocks you want from a downloaded .csv file give me a call.

PS for those who haven't found it yet..the ONLY search engine to use is WWW.GOOGLE.COM

It took me about 5 seconds to re-find that Asx Data site using google

Rgds,    Tony Haddon

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] WORKING AT THE COAL FACE- LAC on the expansion trail ? G Stolwyk