Re: Re: [sharechat] Lang Corp news

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 01:10:08 +1300

Hello Jeremy,

The accord with the unions runs out sometime next year.
There is a good relationship between LAC and them!

Only a week or so ago, men earned a bonus of $A 500 on the day they set a record in unloading containers at Fremantle!

In any case, LAC have achieved their objectives and the government will never allow another major confrontation!

I feel that LAC have more urgent jobs coming up- suggest you read my previous post.
Their site: < www.lang.com.au >

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: RE: Re: Re: [sharechat] Interesting Article on P/E ratios..applied to THL Peter Maiden