Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] The Peoples Pick - outperforming the market .....and WHS

From: "Malcolm Cameron" <malharcameron@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 12:59:55 +1000

regards to peter & warner
from malcolm cameron malharcameron@hotmail.com
a kiwi living in queensland from personal observations the warehouse has a
very long way to go here i thought the purchase should have negative share
price impact in the short term from personal observations I think the entry
point would have to be below nz$4.50 or the time frame plus 5years
disclosure i have a large portfolio and i have never owned warehouse shares