Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2001

Re: [sharechat] I got it soooooooooo wrong

From: Gerry Tyler-Smith <g.tylersmith@ext.canterbury.ac.nz>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 18:01:01 +1300

Kia ora John and Beth

Well, so did I.

 I comfort myself that I am reaching the Conscious Incompetent stage of
learning to invest, which is supposedly  a necessaary phase in reaching the
Conscious Competent, which sometimes lead to Unconscious Competent, wherein
you actually start making more successful decisions, than unsuccessful ones
(analagous to learning to drive a car.)  (I need 72 cents a share FFS to
break even.)