Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] Fletcher forest , why the sudden change in opinion?

From: "Warner Lamb" <cloud9@i4free.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 12:08:11 +1300

Im selling the last of mine today at 36c. I was initially  going to wait for
39c thinking 40c would be a barrier and was willing to hold for the year.
The rights are now up 44% and I am happy to sell on Friday at the highs
after a big run. I may even buy back next week if it falls but am happy to
exit the stock as it was a punt gone wrong (not into it long term)
The power of the brokers picks eh..comeon, it's too much of a
coincidence...up 20% this week alone.
As I said always worth watching their picks ;-) Interest or no interest.

Warner
(Disc: a few left)