Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2001

Re: re: [sharechat] whs

From: "Kelvin" <kelw@infogen.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 20:01:42 +1300

Hugh, You were reading between the lines, what Teletext said was "poor
Australian retail figures may affect its (Warehouse) interest s across the
Tasman",  at this stage  it did not refer soley to their market but the
overall Australian market, although the end result may indeed reflect on
their figures, but in my opinion thats not what was reported on
Teletext. ----- Original Message -----