Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2001

Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] Lessons from 2000

From: "John Ascroft" <jascroft@cardinal.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 10:33:27 +1300

Jefley,

Any stock that is a good buy at current prices is an ever better hold, because you don't have to pay brokerage.

You have to forget what you paid for it and just look at what else you could do with the money today. I am really pleased to be able to hold NGL at 8 cents (a bargain considering I paid nearer to 50 a few months ago).

Rgds John

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Lessons from 2000 Jefley Aitken