Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2001

[sharechat] WAL :)

From: "Mark Hubbard" <mhubbard@es.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 21:17:43 +1300

Forgot to mention the other day that I still hold that embarrassing stock on
the ASX, Wavenet (WAL). Just keeping it now as an object lesson as to my own
stupidity (or as you might say, Narena, on what happens when you don't do
your homework :)

Further instruction received today when it dropped 50%. I've never had a
share that dropped that much in one day before :) Can anybody beat it?

Cheers

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Lessons from 2000 Mike Hudson