Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2000

Re: [sharechat] Announcement - New header and logo

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 17:35:31 +1300

Ben,

Excellent !!!!!!!!

Your latest version is better still! I have allocated more !!!! to indicate a possible 10 out of 10!

I did use two desktop icons before, one for your home page on my toolbar and one to directly get to the contributors' forum page.

Now, one could do with one(for the home page); however, one could have your second main page(contributors') noted as a favorite.Others may have different ideas as to the placement of their own icons.

Thanks for that Christmas present!

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] 2001 thingee Kelvin