Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2000

Re: Re: RE: RE: [sharechat] 2001 Damien

From: "Grant Keymer" <grant@jenlogix.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 12:04:29 +1300

  • From: "greg" <gregoire@paradise.net.nz>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 11:36:35 +1300

  • Plenty of upside in lotto too.

    LOL.
    Hear, hear Greg, I couldn't agree more.

    You would have to be desperate (or extremely reckless) to put money into AQL.
    Lotto probably has better odds (and better upside) but I don't play that game either.
    You may as well put money into WNC or SVY...
    The situation with AQL is wittily and very succinctly put by 4BOB (from the other channel) as follows:

    ...aql is only a fishtank good enough for making dead fish compost...i mean the diehard shareholders/supporters...let it rest in peace

    Very well stated I think.
    Cheers
    Grant Keymer

    Messages by Date [ Next by Date: RE: RE: RE: [sharechat] 2001 Damien Damien Poppelwell