Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2000

RE: RE: [sharechat] 2001 Damien

From: Damien Poppelwell <damien@excellent.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 11:37:28 +1300

Still a long-shot though don’t you think?  They have appeared quite indecisive over the last 12 months during the (problematic) sale of their aquarium assets…

Having said that though, the potential upside at the current price of the stock is, as you say, quite significant if they DO reinvent themselves…  I’ve been looking at AQL for a while as a potential punt, (I figure $500-$1000 is a small monetary risk for a potentially high leverage upside) but I haven’t seen much written about them, so I was interested in your nomination…

Damien Poppelwell,

Consultant / Analyst.

Excellent Systems Ltd.

Delivery:          Level 3, 143 Nelson St, Auckland, NZ.

Snail Mail:       PO Box 11-222, Ellerslie, Auckland, NZ.

Phone:            +64-9-3662102  x253

Fax:                +64-9-3662104

Mobile:            +64-21-480706

ICQ #:              23194345