Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2000

[sharechat] Kachingo!

From: "Steve Moxham" <stevemox@e3.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 10:08:31 +1300

I saw the new "Kachingo!" promotion advertised late last night on the tele in conjunction with Super Liquor I think. It looks like it could be quite a winner. Strathmore owns 33%. Has anyone yet had the chance to be an active participator in the promotion or has anything they'd like to share about "Kachingo!"?

More info in the latest NBR article online:

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] FLB CAH michgore