Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2000

Re: Re: [sharechat] AFFCO

From: "christie" <bayvu@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 11:00:27 +1300

Hugh, maybe not longterm..there are very real fears that BSE will cross
species not only to humans, but to sheep fairly soon...a recent news item
suggested Britain was anticipating having to slaughter it's entire sheep
population..40 million animals I think it was. And N.Z. may not be immune
either..this thing may make Aids look pretty ordinary in time and I don't
know too many people who get as much of a kick out of eating meat...Regards
G.