Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2000

[sharechat] Forestry Fun

From: RIL <ril99_99@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 07:40:16 +0000 (GMT)

If you are flying overseas keep a look out for harried
young men with brief-cases running through airport
lobbies in New York and London.

They are all CSFB corporate bankers rushing to give
presentations to potential buyers of their un-planned-
for 9 figure investment in FFS.

They will be very worried and practicing with their
chop-sticks in airport restaurants for the inevitable
meetings with the CITIC boys.

CSFB could turn this into the deal of the century if
they play their cards right.

As I predicted on this sharechat forum the dollar is
rising - no thanks necessary.

Be of stout heart on Commsoft too. I've sold mine
already and looking to buy back. If tech weakens
further they may weaken but the big push on Londinium
has started.