Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2000

Re: [sharechat] AFFCO

From: Gerry Tyler-Smith <g.tylersmith@ext.canterbury.ac.nz>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 14:20:41 +1300

Hi Warner

I agree with you completely. Even their foray into China, using old plant
not wanted here, seems a cautious,practical method of getting into that
market. Their website is excellent, very quick and responsive, and gives
good info about the scope of their operations (they even have an office not
far from my hometown, in Ontario.)

Affco is off another 2c today. Given the recent result and future outlook,