Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2000

[sharechat] Eldercare Thanks

From: "Kelvin" <kelw@infogen.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 21:17:01 +1300

Thanks for the comments, I also got into these shares via NZP, and take on
the Ryman comments but do not want to take on another company  in this
sector already holding ELD, I guess like usual one must make there own
decisions especially running out of time for FFS.

Everywhere is walking distance if you have time

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Fletcher Energy Gary Rountree