Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2000

Re: [sharechat] Strange times

From: "hugh webber" <hugh.webber@clear.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 21:33:49 +1300

good times! thank God that as an investor I live in NZ and not the
US or UK with those sort of ratios available.

One has to wonder at the simple mindedness of the commentators
on for example TV1 News incl, I think, one or two sharebrokers
who should know better, wildly cheering for the surge in the NZ
dollar. Apparently this is regarded as "good".
Aye? are we on the same planet?
Higher NZ dollar is bad medicine spelling the end of our precious
new export led recovery and doom for Air NZ, Carter Holt, Affco,
& &. Could someone please take Judy Bailey and Richard Long
aside and whisper in their ears for a bit....

_________
http://explorer.msn.com