Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2000

Re: [sharechat] feg shares

From: "Andrew Smith" <smith5@freenet.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 17:57:46 +1300

I sold mine when they last shot up to $10, but I have just received at letter from Craig & Co recommending a sell at current prices due failing Capstone price and possible rising dollar, limited value in Rubicon due to its exposure to FSS.  "one bird in the hand is worth two in the bush"

Regards
Andrew
I have waited with interest to a reply to Simon Ansley on selling FEG at the mid $9 mark & the opinions  on Capstone & Rubicon as companies.
I personally sold FEG at $8.20 which gave me all my money back & what I have left is profit.
But what do the team think of his  question - If Capstone keeps going down & $NZ dollar goes up would we not be better getting out now instead of waiting till March