Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2000

[sharechat] LANG OPTIONS (LACO) - A solid rise in price !

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 19:50:29 +1300

LANG: This dominant and large Australian stevedoring company has been adequately discussed in my contributions of Nov. 6,7 and 8.                                                        Congratulations to those who thought it worthwile to start investing!!!

LACO rose quickly from $2.30 to $2.55 ( Yes, Aussies or Kiwis from overseas read this chat site, too); It fell back to about $2.45.

Yesterday, it rose to $2.55. Today, it improved all day to $2.75 on good turnover. Final quote $2.75 - $2.80.

We consider that a conservative price should have been closer to $3.50 today: Relative to the share price, LACO will need to rise a lot, in my opinion.

We expected the Annual profit announcement after Nov. 20, however, either something has leaked out or a statement is imminent: Good news tends to be told quickly!

I'll keep you posted !

The 'disclaimer' at the end of my report of 8 Nov: " VALUATION OF LANG OPTIONS " also applies to this email.

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: [sharechat] thl Gerry Tyler-Smith