Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2000

Re: [sharechat] A "List" question

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 13:03:20 +1300

You will have to unsubscribe to the Forum, Brenda.

Please use the form at:

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.shtml

If anyone ever has any questions with regards to the Forum, please do not
use the Forum Email address (everyone else gets your question), rather,
Email me direct at:

bendutton@sharechat.co.nz

Best Regards

Benjamin Dutton