Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2000

Re: [sharechat] thl

From: "HoorayHenry" <bayvu@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 11:12:25 +1300

Take it easy..You can't criticize THL for honesty.. they've recognized that
there are some areas of their operations that need more effort and they are
acting accordingly...As for blaming management for failing to correctly
forecast the weather - try farming or something. You'll fall flat on your
face.  As I remember it was the analysts/politicians who forecast high
returns in the flow-on to tourism of the Americas Cup or the Olympics. THL
are just reporting it as it happened. I reckon they've been oversold and
they are still our best exposure to tourism in NZ..that's still a fine
profit...hang in there Regards..HH