Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2000

[sharechat] SPE/EPH

From: "Graeme & Jill Christie" <bayvu@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 15:39:36 +1300

Reassuring to see that the Securities Comm. found nothing untoward according to today's announcement... I watched EPH go from 25c to 34c (and was tempted to get on at about 27c but didn't). I wish I'd written down the name of the broker now, because that firm must have a crystal ball, evidenced by the fact that no insider trading occurred... I couldn't possibly comment about SPE but I know  I'm getting tired of being treated like a mug.  Cheers