Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2000

Re: [sharechat] Commsoft

From: "graham perkins" <f_uker@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 05:45:27 GMT

Thats right,

To every expat kiwi who thinks they are a pom, because they live there.
Think again, you are a strange breed you disrespect the country where you
were introduced to your mind and then think because you live in the U.K. you
are one of them.  HAH!

I have English Grandparents and cousins they always think of me as a kiwi
and always will even if I lived there till oblivion.

Oi Oi